The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 The Art of Poop Scooping

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:39:46 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

> Today I will serve up an idiot of the week contest entry!!!!! Trust me I
>fully expect to win.
>
>Out in the backyard I go a poop scooping and boy do I have a lot to do
since
>I'd missed a few days sick and then the snow on top etc. So I dump two
>buckets and have my third bucket full and have finished the yard. Now
being
>the smart (idiot) I am I'm tossing it over the 7 foot fence at the back of
>the yard when the poop pit is full since I back onto unused farm land.
>
>So I reach way up with the heavy bucket to the top of the fence balance the
>said bucket on fence top and begin to tip it over. Now did I mention I'm
on
>a slight incline to the fence???? Yes and did I mention I didn't wear
boots
>just duck shoes since the snow was all beaten down for the dogs????
>
>Yes I @#&%@)&ing slipped!!!!!! Poop bucket tips MY WAY where upon frozen
>poop dumps all over my freshly shampooed head!!!!!!!!!
>
>Said idiot is now off to the shower for a second time today!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (where everyday is an adventure)
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home