The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 Don't leave me, I'll go anywhere

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:11:28 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>My first beautiful Siberian Gemini went EVERYWHERE with me. No holds bar.
>Snowmobiling (her and I were in the skibus being pulled, yes it tipped over
>she was fine, I was injured). Canoeing, she'd just sit down and settle in
>and away we would go. Boating in my Dads pontoon boat and we'd all go out
>in it she loved it, except for that one incident in HIGH SEAS where the
>water was washing over the front and out the back and Gemini just stood and
>watched it while the rest of us figured we were going to sink. Best yet my
>darling precious baby was in the back of a 79 Corvette ( i was passenger)
>when the driver lost control (ya right) ripped off the roof, hung by a wire
>(around my neck) into a valley Gemini got out and actually STAYED AROUND
>until the police got there and then proceeded to get into the Tow Truck
with
>the driver (she was always scared of men but I figure she was in shock) and
>drive with him to where my Uncle could get her. I could take my baby girl
>anywhere she trusted that I loved her and would take care of her :) I miss
>her a LOT!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home