The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 Brushing a Woolly

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:36:38 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well since the attack, on Tasha by Tundra, I've monitored Tasha closely.
>She has bounced back very very well. I noticed her ear weeping at one
point
>and figured her collar was irritating it and took it off and no more
weeping
>since. She does shake her head a lot and I imagine there is still some
>stuff in her ear bothering her. She's happy and bouncy and is loving being
>spoiled rotten(er).
>
>Today I brushed her for a bit, being a woolly she's moulting a lot and
>doesn't like brushing sessions to last long from I'm guessing the fact
she's
>loaded with Bone Spurs. So I'm brushing away and she's going in circles
and
>I'm following her around and around (picture me walking behind a woolly
>brushing her in a small circle with a phone in my ear). Then I realized
>holy potholes batman I'm going to pass out if I don't stop this :)
>
>So I made her lay down and continued some gentle brushing with a small
rake.
>Then she became her usual un-cooperative self and out of reflex I reached
up
>to hold her and low and behold I put my hand right on her injuries :( Yes
>she yipped and I pulled away immediately and wasn't surprise we had a few
>snapping incidents after that, and finally I let her go and praised her for
>her tolerance LOL
>
>So I'm happy to see she is healing well and back in her usual form of "I'm
>letting you live with me for god sake get me a treat".
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (where everyday is an adventure)
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home