The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 Carl sleeps where he wants

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:47:50 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>LOL Kinda like my dominant husky and my Walker Hound. Sometimes Cojo the
>Husky will crawl into the Hounds favorite cage to sleep in with a grin on
>his face like, ha ha I got here first you lose. The two of them sleep in
my
>sunroom. One morning I was greeted by quite a sight. There's Cojo in the
>cage and Carl the hound had wedged himself into the cage and squished Cojo
>to the back (wire cage) was priceless to look at Cojo with a disgusted look
>on his face and a help me I'm trapped plea :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home