The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 The Kibble Tease

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:20:50 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>My pack here loves to occasionally play with their food (as long as its
>safe). Some even like to tease my poor Hound by taken a kibble out of the
>bowl and placing it on the floor and then ignoring it till he comes by and
>then the whole lip pull back, teeth flashing, fur up. What they forget is
>the Hound is a lot larger and could smoke them if he really feels that food
>is his so Kibble Time is carefully laid out scene. I have also had a
couple
>of my rescues chew their nails and pull off outside husks almost of the
nail
>and basically trim their own nails. However its usually just one or two
>nails and all still have to be maintained and trimmed on a regular basis :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home