The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Wed, 1 May 2002 Killer attack BBQ covers

On Wed, 1 May 2002 08:54:56 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Update!!!!!!!!
>
>So I got home at 11 last night let the tribe out did their duty put Hound
in
>his bedroom, Cojo & Tasha slept with me and the 3 wild child's slept
>outside, Weaver, Tundra & Pride. This morning I awakened as usual with
>Pride outside my window crying for his breakfast, got up, got cleaned up
>went to Sunroom to let said Children in. When what to my wondrous eyes
>should appear???? Yes apparently another Barbeque Cover got insolent with
>the rowdy 3 at some point between 11pm and 7am this morning. There it was
>all in a nice pile with shreds hanging everywhere. I'd love to know what
>triggers these attacks LMAOOOOOO besides boredom :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (trying to think up a better idea for BBQ
>cover)
>http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maykeema/MYDOGSHOMEPAGE.htm
>
>
>
>FEBRUARY!!!!!!!
>
>Well let me tell you I feel so safe knowing my backyard is protected by my
>furkids from Low Life Scum Sucking BBQ covers. Yes please say a prayer for
>my heavy duty (ha they've never had huskies) BBQ cover, apparently it was
>being insolent and needed to be shown who's boss :( It was a good cover,
>lasted at least 8 months :) a record :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home