The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Thu, 30 May 2002 Goofy Gophers

On Thu, 30 May 2002 08:56:15 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>I solved the multiple dogs, two arms problem by buying a good sized piece
of
>land and fencing it in. I can't keep a man to save my soul so no extra
arms
>there:) My dogs can get a pretty good top speed going out there and wear
>each other out, hence walking problem solved. I do walk them sometimes but
>I also end up in the ditch quite a bit because of those lovely
>little )@%#&!* called Ground Hogs that wait for me and the Sibe to come
>close, wait till Sibe spots it and then darts in its hole. Needless to say
>I'm usually on my keester or arm out of joint before I know whats
happening.
>So six doesn't seem like much of a problem unless of course you count the
>amount of dirt that they can track in on any given day :) Still awaiting
>Mr. #7 Chocolate in Virginia :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home