The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 About Town

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:58:12 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>I to did my deed for the day and took Weaver to a Cookstown Wing Ding
(don't
>ask LOL) We circulated through the crowds and chatted with many many
people
>and I did my best to educate them on Huskies and how it would be silly to
>buy from a pet shop when there are so many in rescue waiting for homes.
We
>got the usual HEY A SNOW DOG, and ewwww I want a husky, etc. etc. and one
>woman that needed to be put in touch with rescue who I gave my email
>address. I'm surprised at how DUMB founded the public is about how many
>dogs are in rescue waiting for homes. Never mind that they have no idea
>breeds usual have their own rescue association. Anyway WEAVER out did
>himself with plenty of smiles, some folks gave him some biscuits and
>received kisses (my fault didn't see it coming :) and he did very well on
>his training towards being a Therapy Dog. I would ask him to sit and he'd
>sit and be loved to bits by any and all, heck he was so hot out there he'd
>lean on them with his tongue lolling outta his mouth :) Quite the picture
>:)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home