The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Thu, 23 May 2002 Weaver Therapy Dog?

On Thu, 23 May 2002 23:12:29 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well tonight was Weaver's Therapy Dog Trial. Yes we were toast in the
first
>round. Weaver tried to jump the judge :( My fault I haven't been doing
>work with him at all and he did very very well the rest of the tests. They
>asked me to work on that and bring him back in September for re-testing.
>Weaver wasn't himself tonight and then to top it off the basement we were
>testing in was VERY VERY warm :( So he gave it a good try and his Mother
>had an afternoon white wine fest with friends and an evening hangover :(
So
>I take all the blame. At least I know what we are looking at next test :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>(Weaver - therapy dog wantabe, my Mom isn't doing her job)
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home