The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Sun, 26 May 2002 The Electric Fence always waiting

On Sun, 26 May 2002 19:02:27 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>I was feeling in a giving mood today and volunteered at the Big Sisters
>booth during a carnival weekend asking for donations. When I got home I
>rescued a wasp from the inside of the house trapped in a window. Now I'm
>feeling all nature like and in tune with my surroundings. So I capture all
>the Hooligans put them in the sunroom and prepare to mow the Martian
>landscape that is my backyard. As I'm exiting the yard and opening the
>gates to bring in the riding mower I notice a wee toad trying to escape.
>Being in the at one with nature mode I bent down to retrieve the little
>creature and put him outside the yard so he wouldn't be mowed or eaten by
>Siberians (found half of one toad not so lucky other day). As I bent down
>smiling that I was helping nature again, my cheek touched the electric
fence
>:) where upon the toad peed on my hand and I dropped him :) Toad got away,
>I wasn't so lucky :) Then I decided to hand TRIM the grass growing between
>the fence posts :) yes ever second pluck of the grass would elicit a squawk
>or cuss from me :) But did I ever go unhook the fence :) no because I am a
>human being and I'm smarter than an electric fence :) Lets just say
>Electric Fence 100 - Marilyn 0 GO LEAFS GOOOOOOOOOOO
>
>Marilyn (singed) & The Hubley Hooligans (Mom isn't the brightest human on
>the street)
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home