The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

On Thu, 9 May 2002 Bedtime

On Thu, 9 May 2002 14:32:41 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
Tasha is the only one that sleeps in my room, actually its HER room and I
share it. She stays there all day in her nap place which is directly
beside my head on the floor, will NOT move under any circumstance (i.e. me
changing bed covers). She NEVER gets up on the bed without a lot of calling and never stays long.

Of course if you never hear from me again this is the scenario which has
probably happened cause it does almost every night. Somewhere between 2
and 5 am I have to go pee, of course the bathroom is directly behind me and all
I have to do is swing out and walk in, now that sounds easy but there is a
black and white woolly Siberian (TASHA) somewhere down there and no matter
how hard I try to be careful I usually step on her or her fur or kick her
in the head when she looks up as I bring my leg over top of her etc, of course
the other option is doing a face first into the corner of the wardrobe.
Since I feel she likes to be fed I opt for the later.

The kids get to sleep with me on occasion as a special treat, Cojo will
stay on the bed ALL NIGHT even with the mattress warmer on LOL I don't know how he stands it but I think he likes hanging with his Mom :) Pride spent his first few weeks sleeping with me from 5 weeks on so he's very comfortable
on the bed and loves to stick his head under my pillows and generally make
himself a home ;)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home