The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

On Tue, 14 May 2002 Hooligan Escape

On Tue, 14 May 2002 21:04:39 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

SO 7 foot fence, 2 rounds of electric fence and we still had the great
escape tonight!!!! Yes it was lead by my darling precious Baby Pride and
Tundra. For reasons I can't fathom Weaver (el destructo) was still in the
yard (think he's electric fence paranoid). They had rolled a large 4 by 4
I had against the fence and dug under. That might have been because the damn electric fence wasn't PLUGGED IN. Yes I had the iron plugged in and I
thought it was the electric fence so I was going to either burn down my
house or lose my dogs cause it had been that way for DAYS. Luckily I
entered the sunroom just after the escape where upon my neighbour phoned to
say they'd broken out. I ran outside and the neighbour was carrying Tundra
( 2 1/2yr old female) by the middle (no collar) and she's wagging her tail
like your typical hey look at me Mom Sibe. Pride (no collar) was a run and
tackle capture by me, where upon he let out a HUGE ugly growl (all talk).
No collars as the two of them keep losing them or getting them chewed off
by the others. So guess what I'm going to be doing tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes
lowering the electric fence a bit in spots to see how that works. God I'm
just glad they didn't get to the road!!!!!!!! And I thought I was going to
be upset about the Leafs/Senators game tonight LOL

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home