The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 Wrecking Crew at Work


On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:46:33 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
I forgot to mention that my neighbour and I were talking the other day and I asked him about the Lazy Boy chair in the driveway. He said it was garbage and I said Hey my dogs might like to lay on it!!!!!! So he says sure lets give it to them. Was in good condition all covered and we put it in their Dog house area :) I'm all happy :) 1/2 hour later come out to find the
chair had been DISARMED!!!!!!!!! literally and next day debacked and now
deseated. I have foam ALLLLLLLL over their pen to the point I couldn't
pick it up if I wanted to. Now the neighbour wants to know if he can give them
a couch he has sitting in the backyard!!!!!!!!!! Anyone need a wrecking
crew???? I should have taken a picture before and after the devastation :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Wrecking Crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home