The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 Cupper Comes Home

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:00:12 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

So this morning I decided to take Tundra for a walk just her and we'd have
some special time together. Off we set, first encounter GROUND HOG,
managed to have arm that was still usable off we go again. Then a truck stops, yes its the man that had captured Tundra a few weeks ago and locked her and
Pride in the basement of a barn for two days to teach me a lesson LOL We
exchanged pleasantries, chatted a bit, he said she'll never go back there,
I said your mistaken, now your something to conquer i.e. you can't catch me.
Off he goes and we round the corner. Tundra stops sniffs something keeps
moving, I look its a baby mouse and oh look he's following us!!!!! I
stopped and waved him in the grass before he got run over or worse Tundra
decided he was breakfast. Nope he followed us again, so I picked him up
and we turned around and walked a kilometre back to the house. Along the way I spotted a cup in the ditch, lots of people litter unfortunately, and put
him in there. So he's sitting in a quickly constructed mouse house in my tub
and I'm off to get him proper food and habitat. Some days I just have to
wonder WHAT NEXT :) I will be taking name suggestions privately for said
baby mouse :)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home