The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Foster Harley

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:50:33 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Hey people my foster Harley has been settling in here (got him Wednesday)
and doing well. Not much known about him but was tied out all the time. I
don't think he's had a lot of attention as he almost has a BLANK look about
him. He likes attention but doesn't seek it. Somehow in the last couple
of hours he has sprained his front leg and is limping on it. I'm making a vet
appointment for him in the morning to make sure. He's been removed from the rest of the Pack and is laying with me in the computer room. Poor darling isn't house trained and we've had a few accidents. My fault I had company and he didn't have my attention like he should. Company gone till Sunday night now so him and I can get acquainted and we can start with some grooming. They think he's around 5 but is wheezing quite a bit at present so will have that checked
tomorrow too.
Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 07:55:17 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Well I thought I'd give Harley a break from the Hooligans with the sore paw
he has so I kept him with me or outside for the evening without said
Hooligans. For sleeping arrangements I put him in a fenced in pen with
Carl (Chihuahua trapped in a Hound Dogs body) and settled in for the
night. 7am rolls around and the hound dogs barking, scream several times at him through window give up and go out.

OH LOOK dog pen now has 3 dogs in it as Pride the 3 legged wonder has dug a hole into the pen. Pride has real issues with the new guy knowing he's
tough and boss.

Harley's leg is much much much improved this morning as is his breathing.
He has a bit more of a glint in his eye and actually comes forward for a
bit of loving. He had 3 meals yesterday and breakfast this morning was wolfed
down. I keep him separate for feeding as he is bound and determined to eat
everyone's which of course doesn't go over well for the guarding the bowl
ritual we have.

I stuffed him with biscuits till he wanted no more :) and he was loving
laying here with me chewing on a chewy I gave him. Will miss going to the
Wasaga Beach Siberian Party today but I think I'll just have a quiet day
getting to know Harley :)

Marilyn & The Ever Growing Hubley Hooligans

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:40:52 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

I was napping this morning (up early Hound dog barking) and I had Harley
and Weaver outside the rest in the sunroom. Harley started the most beautiful
howling out on the porch not too sad sounding just beautiful singing :) Of
course then I brought him in a second ago watching him closely, turned for
a sip of coffee and he's peeing on my door LOL ugggggggh this will be a
challenge :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home