The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Drop it, ya right

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:29:47 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

So I just walked out to the backyard and there's WEAVER with something in
his mouth that looks like a gerbil. Yes its a chipmunk still very much
alive and Weaver isn't having any of the drop it command. So I grab the
jaws and pry them apart where upon the Chipmunk grabbed my hand (I thought
it was biting me) and I let go and we are back at square one. Well I
finally pried the jaws open enough for it to land on the ground where upon
I had two others running for it. I managed to stop them and the chipmunk ran
under my deck, all spit covered and limping :( I wish I could have done
more for the poor darling but I was only thinking of getting it out of the
jaws before damage was done :( Damn sometimes the pry drive of these
babies upsets me :(

On a different note I just clipped Prides toenails and his deformed paw has
nails that are bizarre to say the least. All were grown pretty long I
THOUGHT :( but the last one wasn't and we had a bleeder. Put him on his
back and kissed him while I put copious amounts of Styptic Powder on to
stop
bleeding. He's such a good boy :) Now I have to shampoo the carpet :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home