The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Another Dog Dumped

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:53:18 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Well the Hubley Hooligan Household is running at full capacity. The other
day was nail trimming day YAHOOOOOOo NOT. Everyone was exceptionally
co-operative EVEN the hound that hates his feet touched, okay ALL BUT
ONE!!!!!!!! Pride gal dang little bugger I've been having such a problem
with him and his dominance crap he's pulling on EVERYONE.

Then there's the Malamute rescue, I'm suppose to put drops in his eyes 4
times a day YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Never happen already wasted half the
bottle and been bitten. I guess I'm going to have to muzzle him (without getting
my arm taken off) and wrestle the old bugger to get his eye drops in 4
times a day ;( ugh so not looking forward to that.

So today I just get out of the shower and get a call from a fellow dog
lover and saver down the way. Has a guy at her front door trying to find someone to take his dog (female lab) cause they are moving and the people that bought their house were suppose to take the dog but won't now and the place they are moving to won't take a dog. YADA YADA YADA hence they have to find a place or I assume will dump the dog :( Well the girl can't take another
female, females are a nasty bunch of critters tend to fight hers are worse
than mine and I only have two but they will kill each other too. So what
am I to do???? This dog needs a home or might be let loose and hurt ???? Yes they are on their way over and I'll take the darling (long weekend up
here), try to pump them for a donation to getting it spayed and call the Animal
Control people tomorrow I guess.

Some days I hate the human race that can dump their problems and move on
like nothing happened. I pray one day this world will become respectful of
animals but I know I won't see it in my lifetime.

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home