The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Biking is safer with a Springer Attachment

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:05:56 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Well I can't believe it but I made it unscathed!!!!!!!! Can you believe
it? Hopped on clipped Tundra on the springer and away we went, no difficulties,
worked like it was suppose to even with my assembly job. HOW COOL IS
THAT!!!!!!!!! No I didn't go too far hell I was scared stiff from all the
other times I went biking with Sibes. I couldn't seem to relax so the
first stop sign on the rural road was point of return. Of course none of you
decided to remind me that I should dismount with the leg on the SIDE OF THE
BIKE WITHOUT THE SPRINGER. So that was almost an accident kinda wounded up the leg and almost landed on my keester :) Gee and I thought when I stood up this morning at the Gym and my head hit the machine, this was going to be a bad day :) Lump fits in well with the others on my head I already got :)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home