The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Composter is never safe

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:03:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Well this morning I woke at 6:00am and thought hmmmm just a few more
minutes but slept awhile longer and the Hooligans let me (Weaver just came up for Huggins and was licking my hand while I was typing, then did the butt sit
and fell over right on top of Tundra). So I'm so proud of my darlings!!!
then I looked in the backyard. The Composter once SCREWED into the ground and edged with big rocks and recycling boxes is now completely detached from the ground laying on its side in the yard :) Can you say INDUSTRIOUS?????
Well that's the word I'm using cause the other words that come to mind make
the air BLUE!!!!!!! Guess I have some interesting yard work in this heat
today :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home