The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Now the Hose has it in for me

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:24:36 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Things were going so well this morning (minus the barking at 7:00am) that I
was a smiling :) I called all Hooligans to the sunroom, AND THEY CAME!!!!
and shut the door to mow the lawn. I finished cutting the lawn and hook
electric fence back up, shut gate doors and let the hooligans out. Place
kiddie pool back in spot with no grass and went to get the hose to filler
up so the kids could cool off when necessary. All was still going well right
up until I put the hose on full dropped the nozzle in the pool and then it
happened. Apparently I was not aware we had a KINK in the hose so as soon
as I lowered it and let go the nozzle spun around and I was getting direct
full throttle hose right in the face, yes RIGHT IN THE FACE. Now most
normal people would have jumped out of the way immediately, no I kinda
stood there like a dinkus not quite believing I'd just done that to myself and
then got out of the way. So now sinuses are full of water. I think I
should stay inside for the rest of the day, obviously the Sibes put a curse
on me from the sunroom for locking them in. Where the heck is my foil
beanie to block all this nasty thoughts those guys send me????????

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (ha ha ha did ya see Mom take that one in
the
face, that'll learn her for chasing us with the hose)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home