The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Need a new Doorbell

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:25:32 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Why not to buy a Siberian as a guard dog. Was having a nap the other day
around 4-5 and a date dropped by for a visit. He rang the doorbell
numerous times, saw my Durango in the driveway so figured I was home. Looked through the door and had several faces watching him, not a peep, he finally gave up and went home.

Today, phone plumber re: leak. Okay he says I'll give you a call when I'm
coming. Wait and wait and wait and wait and finally decide to go out and
he calls. Oh I was there, I rang and rang and rang the doorbell. I was in
the Sunroom with ALL DOGS not a peep :( Not a movement. I need a new doorbell these guys don't help me one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home