The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Big Red Slips

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:21:32 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Well today I'm to go to a Lenny Kravitz concert, of course the day wasn't
going to go smooth. Big Red Malamute was dragging his butt on the floor
yesterday and I hadn't thought to check it. Today I'm getting ready to
leave to get my hair done and look and Big Red, the lump on his butt had
grown huge and the covering was off it. Got an appointment for him in the
afternoon. By that time the stink was horrible from we guess the anal
glands, blood and flies were all over the poor darling. Sure enough he had
maggots on him and had to be shaved down. I asked them to keep him
overnight as I was going out and they agreed to do his surgery to remove
the bump and others first thing in the morning. There is a risk because of
where it is for him to be incontinent but I have no choice. I went to take
him downstairs to their kennel and sure enough he slid down and ripped off
half the bump and started bleeding :( We got a collar on him and taped him
up and they are going to check and see if they need to do stitches later or
wait for surgery in the morning. The poor baby :( hasn't he gone through
enough???? 4 teeth out last week and now this. I'm miserable, I don't
even want to go out tonight my poor darling baby is upset and hurting :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home