The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Who you calling spoiled?

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:47:43 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Pride here Amber, thought I'd let you know I had issues with that post too and I've put the old bat in her place :) I locked her out of the house
while she was mowing the lawn and I peed in her sunroom :) Now I'm off to
counter surf. I know how to keep her in line :)

Pride & The Rest of the Hubley Hooligans


Subject: Re: [SIBERNET] eye colour

Excuse me, Ms. Hubley, but not ALL amber-colored eyed pups are SPOILED! No ma'am. Not true. I, for example, have one beautifully amber eye -- that's
how I got my NAME! And I'm not one BIT spoiled. I'm sure Pride isn't
either. OK.... had my lunch, some of mom's carrots, walked to the
corner...... yes, time to nap on the bed now. I hope I've helped clear
this
up.
Love,
Amber Kryschtal


Subject: Re: [SIBERNET] eye colour

My Red & White Pride has Amber eyes, part of the reason the little
stinker is so SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home