The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Weaver the Comedian

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:41:13 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

So out of all my Hooligans one of the funniest is Weaver. I don't know
weather he's missing a common sense gene or what but he's so laid back and
sometimes so clumsy he always reliable for a laugh. Take the other day go
to the sliding door, Hooligans hear me. Weaver literally flips to his feet
from a lay down position, looks at me, runs towards me, doesn't see porch
step (always been there) under the snow, front legs hit step bend
underneath him and he slides up on the porch like a sea on his belly. Stands up, sits down and just looks at me. I thought I was going to toss my cookies.
Anyone else have a Siberian Comedian????

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home