The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Santa Pictures





























On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:03:30 -0500,

Well the 3 older of my pack were much more cooperative!!!!! :) Now I have
all the Hooligans pictures with Santa :) Just so the whole second
experience wasn't with out some turmoil Carl (the Hound Dog) barfed in the
back of the Durango to give Mommy something to clean up when she got
home :)
Can anyone tell me why oh why they must always BARF where the seat
folds???????? :( Awaiting frozen vomit for removal :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Eisenman said...

Marilyn,
Please I just have to see all
the "hooligans" Santa pictures.

Kathy

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home