The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Terrible Twosome

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:46:58 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Okay I'm confused, is it WINTER or FALL????? I'm having an INSANE time
trying to find and retrieve POOP on a daily basis. I've got leaves
EVERYWHERE all different colours and they are still coming down and then I
get snow on top of that!!!!!!! How in god's name do you find POOP in
that!!!! Ya ya ya besides with the bottom of your SHOE like I do daily
:( I don't know whether to RAKE or SHOVEL can't use my leaf blower the
leaves are too wet and raking UGH that is a large amount of pain. I did a
small area yesterday and the leaves are so heavy cause they are wet was a
killer :( Then we have this ONGOING battle between the new Rescue Malamute
and the 2 Young Huskies 1 & 2. When Mally is in his dog house napping the
young ones like to put their heads in the dog house and BARK AT HIM
constantly!!!!!!!! Poor bugger, I stop them when I'm around but I'm sure
they do it a lot when I'm not there too and are likely to lose a nose soon.
I notice they are already sporting marks on their faces. BUT WHY OH
WHY!!!!!!! did they have to do this last night at 4:30am in the
morning!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes thats right under my window :(

Marilyn (the exhausted and painful) & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home