The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Big Red Nut Bar

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:51:54 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Okay since the evening of Sunday December 8th, I've been trying to get the
Malamute to come inside for dinner. HE DIDN'T think so. This morning same
routine. Hammer on the windows, he comes out of his dog house, comes to
porch looks at me and WOooo Woooo's, licks the porch (don't ask), wanders
around, sometimes comes right up to the door, I open it he takes off, I go
out with the leash, he runs even farther. Finally just now I thought well
the silly ass has to be HUNGRY. So I go out with the leash in FREEZING
weather and he takes off, runs to his dog house, then sneaks up the side of
the sunroom and walks right in the house. LIKE I CAN'T SEE HIM!!!!!!!!
Okay he's semi blind I guess he figures I am too. He comes in and wanders
around and I'm in the other room and hear SMASH, yes he was hungry he'd knocked over the Garbage Can in the kitchen. He's a loon but I love the little
bugger, he's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (and Mom thought us Siberians held the
market on idiosyncrasies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home