The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Weave

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:20:09 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Okay was morning feeding time at the zoo. The usual chaos was happening.
Weaver finished half of his food and then of course everyone else's food
was better so to stop a fight before it started I put him outside. Came in let
everyone else finish and caught up on the emails :) Well I just went to
put the rest of them outside and OH LOOK Weaver has been playing.

Yes when I saw him he had the SCREEN DOOR (which he has already DE
SCREENED) in his mouth chewing on it as he slid it back and forth :( Oh look there's my BOOT CLEANER (you know the ceramic animals with quills on their backs). Some how he moved it from the porch to the middle of the yard, and its
heavy. I'm guessing he carried it by the quills on its back since most of
the quills are gone or very SHORT NOW!!!!!!! No I didn't look any further
I was afraid of what I might see, so I let the others out and walked away.

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans, where there's never a dull moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home