The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pictures with Santa?

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:55:05 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Today for some strange reason I had to reassure myself I was in the DEATH
BY DRAGGING club and took 4 of my young Hooligans to have their picture taken with Santa. First off not an easy task just getting them in the vehicle.
I was DRAGGED (took two at a time) ruthlessly because I only had their Cloth
Collars on to have their Picture with Santa. Second problem YES WE ARE
SPORTING ICE ALL AROUND. Third problem they know how to UNFASTEN their SEATBELTS!!!!!! So I'd take two in for picture and then try to get two
back in and different two out. The Xmas Tree selling guy took pity on me and
helped, thank god, he caught 2 escapees and held one or two while I shoved
others back in :( The pictures are great and I will scan them if anyone
wants to see. Weaver actually MAULED Santa, thank goodness Santa was a
young guy :) Weaver got into the sleigh and stood on his Chest and checked
him out that was how his picture was taken :) They want it for their
FLYER. I had to wipe out all the muddy paw prints from the vehicle and now I have to go to another Santa picture place with the 3 older Hooligans, I don't
want to show back up at the other place, THEY'LL CLOSE when they see me :)
God me with me and wish me luck!!!!!!!!! Yes I donated to the cause they
were holding the pictures for LOL Alliston Human Society LOL heck I have
some of theirs!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (how come Mom keeps saying we only get one
picture with Santa in our WHOLE LIVES??????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home