The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hooligans are Smart

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:07:51 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

I guess I have to say the Hooligans never cease to amaze me. You don't
think they are aware of what your doing, heck they might not even be
looking, but they know every square inch of their domain and everything in
it. Since we've had a rash of lock outs by said Hooligans which has now
extended over to our Pet Sitter, I thought I'd be wise and hide a key in
the yard in case of just such an emergency. I bought a small flat black
plastic box with strong magnets on it and placed it on the underside mental frame of my Barbeque outside. Now this box wasn't sticking out, I'd put it in a
spot where it couldn't be seen. Yet today I found half the black box and a key
stuck in the mud in the yard :( Oh yes have I told you what Carl's new
trick (Walker Hound) is??? Its to OPEN THE HAMSTER CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes he had so much fun that night chasing said Hamster around the room
destroying things he feels he needs some more FUN. :( I've come into the
Computer Room where the Hamster is and found the door open 3 TIMES Then I caught him at it!!!!! :( God help me I'm afraid of what these creatures
will wrought next on me :( P.S. Cojo is sporting a big blue bandage on his
foot and milking it for all its worth. It looks like he was bitten on his
paw and it opened the pad. He has to wear a plastic IV bag on his foot
when he goes outside since its so muddy and wet out :( I just know something's
going to happen but I haven't figured out what it is yet and I'm too afraid
to think of the possibilities :(

Marilyn & The Ever Loving Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home