The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 Pride gets the SNIP SNIP

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002
Well today was the last day Pride was going to be a male. Today was his Castration and it was a Crypt procedure as neither testicle was visible andcouldn't be felt. Luckily once an incision was made the Vet said they were easy to find and so he's only sporting two small incisions and a wounded pride :) He's fast asleep behind me now and I'm going to spoil him tonight (like I don't every day) by keeping him with me for a few days so the other Hooligans don't rough him up and make him a mess :)
Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

1 Comments:

Blogger Bama said...

Sounds like y'all should be HULA members for sure (if you aren't already)!
So sorry for Pride, Chili had to have the same thing done to him, but he said he laid on the couch and made pitiful whining sounds and got all the special treats and bellyrubs he wanted, so he said it was worth it in the end.
I'm not sure how we got your page, I even added a link on my page.....must have been osmosis...
Anyway, come see us sometime if you get a chance, my brothers and sister are sibes, and mom says I'm a sibe/giraffe mix.
Playbows and manykisses,
Bama & The River Hill Pack

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home