The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Therapy Dog Trials

On Thu, 23 May 2002 23:12:29 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well tonight was Weaver's Therapy Dog Trial. Yes we were toast in the
first
>round. Weaver tried to jump the judge :( My fault I haven't been doing
>work with him at all and he did very very well the rest of the tests. They
>asked me to work on that and bring him back in September for re-testing.
>Weaver wasn't himself tonight and then to top it off the basement we were
>testing in was VERY VERY warm :( So he gave it a good try and his Mother
>had an afternoon white wine fest with friends and an evening hangover :(
So
>I take all the blame. At least I know what we are looking at next test :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>(Weaver - therapy dog wantabe, my Mom isn't doing her job)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home