The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hooligans have limited power

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:22:55 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>I think today I discovered something useful in my battle to live among the
>Hooligans UNSCATHED!!!! I went up on the roof today to shovel snow off and
>clean the gutters of ice. Now of course the neighbours didn't think I
>should but hey who is, the Hooligans? So up I went. I was up there for a
>good hour or more and you know what??? I NEVER FELL OFF!!!!!! Yes that's
>right !!! Yes there were many many close calls and a whole lot of heart
>stopping moments but I remained on the roof!!!! Funnily enough most of my
>terrifying moments were when I was near the edge of the roof and the
>Hooligans could see me. Therefore I have gathered that the Hooligans Power
>to damage Mommy is weaker when I'm high above them and in sight!!! Yes I'm
>still trying to determine how the information will help me live a longer
>life with the Hooligans. Only thing I can come up with is living in a tree
>house and I don't want to go there :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home