The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Marilyn are you alive?

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:47:54 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>I am alive and much to my chagrin was told by NUMEROUS people (some off
this
>list) NOT TO GO OUT AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! My local Husky breeder thinks
I
>have a DEATH WISH, told me NEVER to go out alone, my neighbours tell me not
>to go unless its around noon when they are home for lunch and to tell them.
>Husky breeder told me to take up a new hobby like Macramé or Rug Hooking.
>So instead I just LOOKED outside and stayed in and did Laundry ;(
>BUTTTTTTTTTTTt tomorrow all promises are off and I'm OUT THERE!!!!!!!!
>YAAAAAAAAA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (why didn't we go sledding today???)
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Siberian husky discussion list
>Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 6:11 PM
>Subject: [SIBERNET] Marilyn.. did you kill yourself today??
>
>
>Havent seen any posts from Marilyn today. She said she was only taking one
>dog out today. How much damage can she do to herself with only one? Ok
>wait, this is Marilyn I am talking about. >made it through in one piece today>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home