The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Drive Thur window with Sibes

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:11:19 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Good day all :) Just took Max (9yr old White Rescue) for a small ride to
>the local Zellers where I had to pick up a few things :) After that I went
>to Tim Hortons for a coffee. While I'm ordering in the drive thru Max
>speaks up. Next thing I know voice comes back on the speaker, ahhh would
>your Dog like a Timbit??? I said OF COURSE :) So there's Max reaching out
>the window at the drive thru and I warned her he's a snapper so of course
he
>takes it so dainty that I look like a liar but he let the one stuck to it
>drop. Where upon he looks out the window and down, I said NO WAY!!!!!!!!
>Then I attempted to take off without my change :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home