The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:54:57 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>First off I'M ALIVE!!!!! :) Neighbours have strict instructions to
check
>on me if they haven't seen me in a couple of days :) Yes the dogs have
>still been trying to kill me, the rush to come downstairs with me will be
>the end of me one day. The bruises on my legs are HORRID but the bite
mark
>is healing well :) All Hooligans are present and accounted for, always a
>plus. I have new friends from my sledding day last weekend that want to
get
>me into the act, this could be interesting, and there is a Sledding Weekend
>at Wasaga Beach Jan 25/26 that I am attending. I've been busy ripping up
>carpet & under padding for new Laminate Flooring coming at the end of the
>month and it takes a lot out of this Handicapped person let me tell you.
>I've been sleeping better than ever :) I know the Hooligans would love to
>help me but I know I'd regret it :) I still have to get the Hooligans
>fitted for Harnesses, geeeeeesh so much to do, so little time. I'm retired
>how did I do this all before?????????
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (hey look Mom left her dish on the table)
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Siberian husky discussion list
>Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 8:23 PM
>Subject: [SIBERNET] Marilyn, are you ok?
>
>
>Has any one else noticed that Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans haven't been
>around in 4 DAYS? I wonder what the Hooligans have been up to now! I just
>hope it doesn't involve any broken bones. Marilyn, are you ok?????
>Ann & Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home