The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Its never safe with the Hooligans around

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:15:57 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well Max is out of the vets and still pretty wooooooosy from sedation but
>they drained the cyst on his paw and he's doing very well :) I have
>pictures of him half standing, half sitting, eyes half closed with a bicky
>in his mouth cause he didn't know what to do with himself LOL
>
>So after I gave everyone a bicky I forgot (as per usual) to put the lid
back
>on the big plastic container sitting on the floor. So apparently Weaver
>was helping himself and then got tired of running to container then back to
>his spot so he figured he's just take the whole Container. Its about a
>foot or more High. So he grabs the container and the next thing I hear is
>the kitchen falling apart. Seems the container wasn't dragging to easy
past
>the two water bowls so he gave it the old college try and dragged it
through
>knocking over the water bowls and everything else in its path.
>
>By the time I reached the scene water was every where, the container was in
>the middle of the kitchen floor and Weaver was grinning at me pretty proud
>of himself. LOL How can you be MAD LOL
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home