The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Say it isn't so

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:02:24 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay people need your prayers here. Apparently during the night my rescue
>hamsters loft in the sky slid over and dropped him out on the floor. No
>thats not the worse, Carl the hound dog was sleeping in that room. The
>carnage was horrible but I'm still hoping Cupper (what I named hamster) is
>somewhere hiding in the small room that I can't see. Bad news is Carl is
>looking pretty damn happy this morning and is grinning from ear to ear :(
I
>currently have all Hooligans in other rooms or outside but of course being
>daylight if Cupper is still alive he's sleeping somewhere. WISH ME LUCK, I
>hope I find him.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (Hey Weaver did ya hear, Carl got the
>hamster)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home