The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Dilemma

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:00:55 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay here it is :) All the Hooligans are getting along pretty good for a
>bunch of rag tag misfits. Except my new boy 9 Year Old Max. He gets
along
>well with everyone except for Big Red Malamute and tries to attack him when
>ever I go to bring him inside. I don't know if its Jealousy or just plan
>dislike :( Big Red Mally has bad eyesight and can't see to defend himself.
>Its bad enough that Pride will stand with his head in the Mal's dog house
or
>even when he's laying outside his dog house, and just bark in his face :(
>Big Red is just starting to come out of his shell and love life but is
still
>reserved. I know he's in a better place than he was but I still want to
>give him total freedom and no hassles from smart mouth upstarts, a.k.a
Pride
>& Max. How do I make it best for Big Red Mally??????
>
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home