The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

A bored Husky is a BAD Husky

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:20:09 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay was morning feeding time at the zoo. The usual chaos was happening.
>Weaver finished half of his food and then of course everyone else's food
was
>better so to stop a fight before it started I put him outside. Came in let
>everyone else finish and caught up on the emails :) Well I just went to
put
>the rest of them outside and OH LOOK Weaver has been playing.
>
>Yes when I saw him he had the SCREEN DOOR (which he has already DE
SCREENED)
>in his mouth chewing on it as he slid it back and forth :( Oh look there's
>my BOOT CLEANER (you know the ceramic animals with quills on their backs).
>Some how he moved it from the porch to the middle of the yard, and its
>heavy. I'm guessing he carried it by the quills on its back since most of
>the quills are gone or very SHORT NOW!!!!!!! No I didn't look any further
I
>was afraid of what I might see, so I let the others out and walked away.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans, where there's never a dull moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home