The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

What was I thinking?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:11:03 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay for some sick reason I decided to let the 2 youngest 1 & 2 come into
my
>bedroom this morning for some cuddling. FIRST MISTAKE. Pride came in
okay,
>Weaver on the other hand looked to be wired for sound, flying in and out of
>the room (a.k.a. zoomies), up on the bed, fifteen circles at mach speed,
off
>the bed, down the hall, god knows what he did down there, back to the
>bedroom and repeat. Well finally after several rounds of pummelling he
>settled down for a chest and belly scratch, his favourite. Then is was
time
>to chew daintily mommy's hand and lick it into submission. Pride was
trying
>for some attention but didn't get a lot and for some reason felt he needed
>to keep whacking at me with the deformed paw. Well after I started to
>wheeze (allergic to dogs) I hauled them out and went for a shower. I was
>amazed at the fact that my body looks like I've been run over by a Truck,
>skid marks, nail marks, bruises you name it, then why the heck did I have
>such fun and will do it again???? Cause I'm a SIBERIAN HUSKY OWNER,
>mentally unbalanced and loving it :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home