The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

2 escapes last 24 hours

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:34:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>So last night getting ready for bed about 10:30, got a little buzz on from
>having a beer at the neighbours, all happy and ready to crash, phone
rings.
>Its said neighbour saying my dogs were in her backyard. PANIC sets in.
>First off I'm not thinking real clear at that point anyway and found myself
>doing a lot of running around and getting nothing accomplished in the first
>5 minutes. Finally took stock grabbed biscuits, 2 leashes and out I went.
>Well they were still at neighbours thank god and Tundra came like the good
>girl I trained her to be and right into the house. Pride (yes this is the
>same team that escaped and got locked in a barn basement for two days while
>I was taught a lesson in June) unfortunately wasn't going to be that easy
>but easier than expected. There he is having himself the time of his life
>rolling in fresh Racoon Poop, yes he looked up at me and there was the most
>beautiful face looking at me covered in SHIT. Brought him home too, locked
>him and Cojo in the kennel for the night, Tundra (also sporting shit face)
&
>Weaver in the sunroom, Carl & Big Red in computer room, Tasha as per usual
>with me in bedroom. Get up bright and early go out and look at escape
>route. Well if I'm not mistaken something pushed the 4 x 4 from the other
>side and was digging from the other side there's was quite an escape route,
>so filled back up hole check electric fence, yep OUCH its working. Watch
>said Hooligans for awhile think safe. Sooooooo just went to bring Big Red
>in for his breakfast, oh look only 3 dogs in yard, two missing!!!!!!! This
>time more together grab leashes, keys, biscuits and run for door. There
>Tundra running down the middle of the road into neighbours yard, call Pride
>oh there he is finally coming but so is a car down the hill :( Yes I
>thought I was going to die but he made it very safely, car slowed down
gave
>me dirty look. Of course then he ran right by me and into neighbours
yard.
>Called Tundra and opened up Durango, she hopped right in oh geesh look
>Prides right behind her into the truck too!!!!!! Repairs hole that was
>redug again from further inside, filled with big rocks, still don't trust
>the little bastards. Pride & Tundra were brought inside rewarded with
>treats and set free in yard again, dear god let this be the last time those
>two escape.
>
>Marilyn (need a valium) & The Hubley (hey look at that over there lets go)
>Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home