The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Things that go Ruff in the night

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:02:00 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay its Friday night and I'm not sleeping, very restless, rolling around.
>Approximately 1:50am Siberian talking, growling and barking hmmmmmm. Wait
>for a bit but doesn't stop. I yell out window still continues. FINE put
>on robe go to sunroom. There in front of me is 4 Siberian (everyone else
is
>in House) at the fence, 3 are watching and Pride (ruler of the universe) is
>attacking the fence and creating a huge commotion. He's biting the fence
>and trying to tear it down, he's all over the electric fence and NOTHING
>doesn't phase him. Up to that point I was fine, then the glowing red eyes
>looked at me through the fence, ewwwwwwwwww, can you say shivers up your
>spine???? Goosebumps broke out over my whole body!!!! Go get treats,
run
>to door with treats Weaver cuts me off and pretty near drops me on the
>ground in my robe, manage (after several in and outs) to get 3 Sibes in the
>Sunroom. Not Pride, no way no how he was going to kill what ever was on
the
>other side of the fence and show it who rules the WORLD. Okay great so
now
>I have to go get him which means I have to go near the fence and the damn
>glowing eyes are still looking out occasionally. Now I can hear my
>neighbours Jack Russell barking and I'm hoping and praying they are going
to
>come out and ask whats up, you know back me up, nope nothing they didn't
>hear a thing apparently. By the way I back onto unused farm land and we
>have Skunks, Coyotes, Foxes, Racoons, Wolfs etc back there. I call Pride
>offer treat he comes grabs treat runs back, I get a little closer (waiting
>for something to spring over fence and land on my head) offer another treat
>he comes, I grab him by scruff of neck and RUN to the door. SAFE!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Quite frankly it could have been a cat, there was no noise and anything
>rabid would have been making noise I figure. We had a few Rabies scares
>around here recently so you can never be too careful. A 6 week old puppy
>was diagnosed with rabies just the other week in town. I've seen a cat go
>into the abandoned barn behind my place and maybe thats what my Senile
Hound
>has been barking at in the backyard and digging up 6 foot of lawn at a
time.
>Pride is sporting a big cut on the nose from I assume a claw but not deep.
>
>Either way what ever it was gave me the CREEPS and thats not easy to do.
>So back on the internet looking for a date a.k.a Man so someone can phone
>911 when I go out next time :) What did you actually expect me to think
>he'd go out??????? ROFLMAO
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home