The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

the useless wrecking crew comes in, don't read if offended by bodily functions :)

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:19:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>So my day yesterday started with a doctor ordered URINE collection, oh no
>not just one, the whole day till next morning sample, i.e. I had to pee in
a
>jug. Better yet!!!!! I have to keep it in the fridge between pees. How
>much fun is it to wake at 1am in the morning and go to the fridge and get a
>cold jug to pee in?????? NOT TO F*U#PWU FUN. I'm just glad it wasn't dog
>I was having to do this with. Anyway off to the doc this morning to drop
>off sample get blood taken, eat breakfast and come back in two hours to
have
>more blood taken. Arrive home hours later full of holes, $100 lighter for
>wasting two hours till I had to go back again and HOT. NASTY WEATHER.
>
>So this afternoon it starting thunder storms on and off and in the evening
>they were constant so I let the Furkids in and let them dry off for a bit
in
>the Sunroom. While they're drying I go down stairs to feed my fish. Get
>down look at tank, mmmmmm this can't be good I just filled it yesterday
and
>its down 3 inches!!!!!! Yes I had a leak, previously when it did this I
had
>the guy living with me who wanted the :$(%)@&(*^& fish in the first place,
>but now I'm left with said Fish. So start to drain 25 gallon fish tank,
>remember furkids let them come downstairs with me. Get fish tank as low
as
>it will go and attempt to carry fish tank to new room. Well it stunned me
>but I made it and the dogs stayed outta the way, quite frankly I thought
I'd
>drop it but the fish made it. Now I have the chore of clearing out the
wall
>unit and then attempting to move it out from the wall to vacuum up the
>water. While in this process a Hooligan spots one of the bird nest I'd
>taken down from the wall unit and I swear to god was seconds and destroyed
>and I didn't even see the little shit that was responsible. All look at me
>with TOTAL innocence.
>
>So now I'm attempting to move this damn heavy wall unit out from the wall,
>hauling and groaning, grunting and cussing and then I look and there's 4
>huskies watching me, what's wrong with this picture??????? To top my day
>off!!!!! Lenny Kravitz concert postponed from tomorrow evening till Sept
>sometime :( I need a vacation!!!!!!!
>
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home