The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

This mornings gift

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:03:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well this morning I woke at 6:00am and thought hmmmm just a few more
minutes
>but slept awhile longer and the Hooligans let me (Weaver just came up for
>Huggins and was licking my hand while I was typing, then did the butt sit
>and fell over right on top of Tundra). So I'm so proud of my darlings!!!
>then I looked in the backyard. The Composter once SCREWED into the ground
>and edged with big rocks and recycling boxes is now completely detached
from
>the ground laying on its side in the yard :) Can you say INDUSTRIOUS?????
>Well that's the word I'm using cause the other words that come to mind make
>the air BLUE!!!!!!! Guess I have some interesting yard work in this heat
>today :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home