The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Foster Sibe Harley

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:50:33 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Hey people my foster Harley has been settling in here (got him Wednesday)
>and doing well. Not much known about him but was tied out all the time. I
>don't think he's had a lot of attention as he almost has a BLANK look about
>him. He likes attention but doesn't seek it. Somehow in the last couple
of
>hours he has sprained his front leg and is limping on it. I'm making a vet
>appointment for him in the morning to make sure, but is there any advice as
>to how to help him? He's been removed from the rest of the Pack and is
>laying with me in the computer room. Poor darling isn't house trained and
>we've had a few accidents. My fault I had company and he didn't have my
>attention like he should. Company gone till Sunday night now so him and I
>can get acquainted and we can start with some grooming. They think he's
>around 5 but is wheezing quite a bit at present so will have that checked
>tomorrow too. I have some pictures of him if anyone wants to see the
>little darling :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home