The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Picking up Big Red

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:20:47 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Just a note to let everyone know I picked up the Blind Malamute yesterday
in
>Niagara.
>He's quite the darling and very special. We've not had a lot of time
>together but he has gotten along well with all the Hooligans.
>
>I did make the mistake of trying to pluck him on the way home and he bite
>me, no skin break but was testy after that until I calmed him. He can see
>somewhat and looks to have very bad cataracts on his eyes. He is house
>trained and thats good, somewhat stubborn and growls when he doesn't want
to
>do something but then he's been through a lot and is settling in. He's a
>talker :) which I love and a good eater. Today I'm going to look for a
>groomer and take him and my foster Harley. The Malamute stinks PRETTY BAD
>and the ride home was an odorous one LOL
>
>I'm guessing he was a man's dog as he stuck close to my travel companion (a
>man) and deferred to him easily. He reminds me very much of my Jayke
>darling that I had to put down in February and I love him to bits. The
>Hubley Hooligan ranch is at full capacity but I love it and all are so
>special and unique. The baby Pride is playing I'm the ruler of the
>household and I imagine he'll be put in his place soon LOL Pictures will
>be coming SOON :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home