The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rescue Hamster

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:56:00 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Remember my rescue mouse that passed away after a few days???? Well he's
>been replaced with a free to good home elderly Hamster who will don the
name
>of Cupper in honour of the former mouse rescue. Meet him today at Petsmart
>and he was given up because he's old :( Okay Dianna now explain to the
kids
>why the cute little mouse they named and saw has turned white and exploded
>in size :) He hasn't meet any of the Hooligans yet, Cojo is inside but
>hasn't noticed him yet. I'm more worried about Weaver the Chipmunk eating
>Husky really and since the little beggar STINKS like crazy from being in
his
>pool and laying in stinky mud its best he stays out anyway :) On the up
>side I bought an attachment for my shower and for my hose so I can bathe
>Weaver and Pride inside or out. I think I'll let you all know before I do
>it so you can check and make sure I'm still alive in an hour :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home