The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Death Squad

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:46:33 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>I forgot to mention that my neighbour and I were talking the other day and
I
>asked him about the Lazy Boy chair in the driveway. He said it was garbage
>and I said Hey my dogs might like to lay on it!!!!!! So he says sure lets
>give it to them. Was in good condition all covered and we put it in their
>Dog house area :) I'm all happy :) 1/2 hour later come out to find the
>chair had been DISARMED!!!!!!!!! literally and next day debacked and now
>deseated. I have foam ALLLLLLLL over their pen to the point I couldn't
pick
>it up if I wanted to. Now the neighbour wants to know if he can give them
a
>couch he has sitting in the backyard!!!!!!!!!! Anyone need a wrecking
>crew???? I should have taken a picture before and after the devastation :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Wrecking Crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home