The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Babies Returned

On Sat, 18 May 2002 14:06:19 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>THEY ARE HOME!!!!!!!! I have my babies both are fine. My neighbour on a
>farm behind me had them the WHOLE TIME he even had them when I asked him
the
>same day they got loose. He was teaching me a lesson. OH SHIT like I
>needed that. But I have to understand they are farmers and get a lot of
>dogs chasing and killing their sheep. I explained to him that I rescue and
>I try everything to keep them in their yard and he apologized. They have
>never been out before and none of my dogs have ever gone to his farm
before.
>Doesn't matter, they are home and I'm soooooooooooo relieved. Dear god
>everyone else waiting for news of their babies I hope you hear soon, this
is
>a cruel and unusual punishment not to know where they are or if they are
>okay.
>
>Marilyn & ALL The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home